January 12, 2009

THE RUSTY PAGE OF LIFE..


A step down the memory lane,

dark but had a mark.

hope i dont have to step it again,

but glad it came up in my way.




All the worse started,

When someone had a peep into my world,

With an eye of care,

Instead found the devil inside my skin.




Anger and irritation at the surface,

Shame and stain at my doorstep,

Unable to face the outside,

Shut myself inside my own shell...




But only few nights to go,

For the dawn to come..




And when the sun finally did rise,

The shine had so much glare,

Which my eyes could hardly bare..




I still remember, not cherish,

The judgement day of a self-trial..

The day when i burnt the memry pages,

along with the evil base,

And swept the whole stage,

with no dirt at the slightest trace.




In life, choices dont come in single and the ultimate choice which we decide upon, not only makes a turn in life, but also, opens up a new view that broadens our mind and builds our character.

And the most difficult decision is done when emotions are set as alternatives.




Saint is not my attire,

Preaching is not my action,

but as long as my world exists,

Purity remains a passion.




In this cycle of life,

Evil horns and vampire teeth do pop up at times,

But then, perfection is not my plan,

I jus live, and never fail to learn..


1 comment:

Anish said...

Anger and irritation at the surface,

Shame and stain at my doorstep,

Unable to face the outside,

Shut myself inside my own shell...



Hmmmmmmm.

Says something