After a very long time, I was going through the Favorited Sites in my Chrome, where i saw Paulo Coelho's blog link in the list.
The thing is, I rarely read his Blog Posts/Books, In order not to over-populate my already unorganized Philosophical Mind.
However, I would recommend anyone and everyone, anyday, to check out his blog. You may or may not measure the depth of some or most of the Thoughts, But somewhere through those Worthy pages, you would come across something that you really want to hear at that moment. Hence Please do: http://paulocoelhoblog.com/
The below extract is one of his Blog Posts that I found today which, I could say, completed my Day. For my fellow Readers, Here it Goes, "I Have Learned" (http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2014/01/27/traveling-in-cyberspace-i-have-learned/):
- I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them;
- I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back;
- I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- I’ve learned that you can get by on charm, for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something;
- I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- I’ve learned that no matter how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take it’s place.
- I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re downhill are the ones to help you get back up.
- I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry.
- I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they have.
- I’ve learned that maturity had more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- I’ve learned that your family won’t always be there for you.
- I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while.
- I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to forgive yourself.
- I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- I’ve learned that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- I’ve learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will get hurt in the process.
- I’ve learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
- I’ve learned that it’s hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what you believe.
And Yes, Reading Quotes and Phrases and commenting "Wow, So True!, Agree, Best, Awesome" Etc. and praising or "Follow"ing the Great Mind behind the lines just doesn't credit enough Respect or complete justice to the same. Rather matching the lines with the persons in your Life for whom it applies, It is in how we really accept our own fall backs and acknowledge the words written for us, thereby understanding the way of Life.
I Did. Peace.